Thursday, January 15, 2015

"BOMBERS" Baseball Album



 Here is the album I made for my son's baseball team, the BOMBERS!





I began with an awesome Heart of Texas Studio album that has a diameter of 10 inches!  This baby is BIG!





I decided to do something a little different that usual.  This season, I used 5"x7" photos instead of the usual 4"x6"s.  I matted every picture...sometimes I double or triple matted!  The other thing I did differently is that I painted all of the pages...several coats, then sealed each one after painting for the shine!





As far as the camoflauge pattern, I hand drew that on the front edge, as you see her, and also on the back page of the album.  It was a little bit of a pain, but hey, it's cheaper than therapy(actually, I'm beginning to wonder about that!  lol)  Heart of Texas Studio let me order the "Bombers" chipboard piece that you see laying on the top.  Pam is good to me! 





 On some of them, I pop dotted them to add dimension, and on a few, I just left the pics/mats flat.







                       Around the edges,  I used paint markers and wrote famous baseball quotes.




 I was pretty happy with the result.  I took all of the photos, as always, and my husband made some cool edits like this one!





This was at the Travel Sports World Series in June.  BOMBERS took 2nd in the second bracket.  It was a well-fought game, and the boys had to work their way up the losers bracket on Sunday by playing 8 games!  7 of which they won!




      We were so proud of them!!  Some things you just never forget!  Love my BOMBERS!!




                                                          Here's the back of the album.





We gave them out at the end of season party!  Here was the bag I painted for their albums to go in!  A great time was had by all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment