Monday, February 17, 2014

Christmas Album

Shelley, here, with a Christmas Album to share with you!
DSC_0196
This album has a neat acrylic front, so I put a few things on it, but not too many.  That way, the pretty paper shows up nicely from underneath!
DSC_0207
I used buttons, tulle, buttons, bling, and strips of paper on the front side of this acrylic page.
DSC_0206
This is what it looks like on the other side.  Notice I only embellished exacly on the other side of the embellishments on the first side.  That way, you don't see any of the back side of embellishments(or any glue).

DSC_0209
On this page, I used Red Viva Pearl Pens to help give dimension to the already beautiful paper.  This paper is by Creative Imaginations, the company that now is SPLASH OF COLOR.

DSC_0212
I used a sticker, pop dots, and some twine to make this page.

DSC_0214
Up close, you can see the lovely Pearl Pen by Viva.  These pens are awesome, and I absolutely have EVERY color!!  I use these as frequently as I use any item in my studio!  Love them!!

DSC_0217
More Viva, more paper, and a touch of flowers and some tinsel make this page twinkle!

  DSC_0218
This is my daughter at her Christmas play last year!  She is a sweetie and I love her so!

DSC_0222
Here, just a few stickers, some writing around the edge, and more of the wonderful pearls!

DSC_0225

DSC_0220
Here, a few mini-ornaments and bling brighten up the page!

DSC_0228
On the roof top, here, I used cut up strips of tissue paper, then painted it with Splash of Color's Silks in African Jade.  I hope you can see the shine.  It is a beautiful color of paint!  After this completely dried, I used the Red Viva Pearl Pen!

DSC_0227

DSC_0204
This paper is Cream Music by Splash of Color.  I painted it lightly with watered-down Olive Vine Silks to give it just a hint of color.

DSC_0201
This is the back of the album!
I hope you enjoyed looking here today, and I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration for the upcoming HOLIDAY!
Stay warm, peeps!!
~Shelley
 Splash of Color Products

Red Viva Pearl Paint Pen
Ice Pearl Viva Pearl Paint Pen
Green Pearl Viva Pearl Paint Pen
Silks Acrylic Glaze - African Jade
Silks Acrylic Glaze - Olive Vine
Cream Music Paper 12"x12"

No comments:

Post a Comment