Monday, February 17, 2014

Football Album

Shelley, here, with an album I made for my son's football pictures!
DSC_0485
On this page, I embellished the middle of the paper with some cool Splash of Color rub-ons.  They come in several different sports, and I LOVE them!!
On the "tigers" title, I painted the chipboard black, then completely covered with Viva Colour Paint Pen in "Black Pearl".  It gave the word dimension and shine!
DSC_0486

DSC_0487

DSC_0488
I used Silks Acrylic Glaze in "Black Ice" in several places on the album, including the edges.  This paint covers nicely, and this particular color has shiny metallic flakes in it for a beautiful pop!
DSC_0489

DSC_0490
I used cut-outs from Splash of Color's End Zone paper on this page, and throughout the book.
DSC_0491

DSC_0492
I was happy with how this album turned out, and I am so glad you stopped to look!
Have a crafty weekend!!
~Shelley


Splash of Color Products Used

Viva Dimensional Pearl Paint Pen in "Black Pearl"

End Zone Double-Sided Paper

Touchdown Swatch Pack
Silks Acrylic Glaze in Black Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment