Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday, Cupcake!!

Here is my Birthday ATC project!

  DSC_0001
I started with our real wood ATC and added Viva Modeling Cream with a zebra stencil.  In order to make the cream the pretty purple color, I mixed in a bit of Lavender Primary Elements in the cream before using it with the stencil.  After this completely dried, I painted the remaining wood with several coats of Mediterranean Blue Luminarte Twinkling H20.

DSC_0004
I used some Viva White Stone Effect Paste mixed with Cinnamon Primary Elements powder, and put it on the top of the cupcake for the icing.  I then sprinkled some glass beads on it while it was still wet.  I painted the candle with Viva Turquoise Precious Metal Effect and the flame with Viva Orange Pearl Pen.
For the cupcake holder, I used the white eyelet ribbon from May Arts and sprayed it with Periwinkle Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist.  For the bow, I used white May Arts ribbon painted with the Turquoise Precious Metal Effect Paint somewhat sparsely.
To finish off the ATC, I used a few birthday sentiments!
I hope you guys enjoyed looking, I certainly enjoyed sharing it with you!!
Don't forget to comment on our blog and on May Arts blog to win the prize!!
Good luck!  Have fun with the Blog Hop!!

DSC_0003

Splash of Color Products
Cherry Wood ATC

 Viva Pearl Modeling Cream
Mediterranean Blue Luminarte Twinkling H20
Viva White Stone Effect Paste
Viva Turquoise Precious Metal Effect Paint
Viva Orange Pearl Pen
Periwinkle Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist

May Arts Products
White Eyelet Trim #447
White Faux Linen Trim




1 comment: