Monday, February 17, 2014

Fall Football Poster

Shelley, here, with a fun football poster!
DSC_0648

My 11 year-old son plays football, and his team got to play a special game at the University of Texas at Arlington's stadium.  This was a real treat for the boys, and we made some posters to honor our team!!
This poster with the little football player on it was one of mine.  I had a terrible time trying to paint the posterboard with poster paint.  So, with no hesitation, I dug into my Splash of Color goodies, and found this awesome orange color to paint his jersey.  This paint is Ginger Peach Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist!  I poured it into  a cup, then painted away!  This beautiful color saturated the posterboard right away, with no problems at all.  The other mothers were very impressed at how sparkly and shiny the paint looked on the board!

DSC_0689

My daughter, showing off the poster!  She actually made several posters, herself, and all of them had beautiful colors in them!
 Products
Ginger Peach Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist

Thanks for looking!  I hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you!
~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment