Monday, February 17, 2014

Little Girl Canvas

Shelley, here, with a canvas I painted for my friend's little girl!
DSC_0293
I began with a canvas, drew my sketch, and begin painting with Splash of Color's awesome Silks Acrylic Glazes and embellishing with their Viva Colour Glitter Pens.  The beautful colors really brightened this little girl up!
To give a more 3D look, I made a bow out of May Arts ribbon to put in her hair!
After I was satisfied with the front, I glued buttons around the edges of the canvas to give it a more finished look.
This was so fun, that you've got to give it a try!
Get yourself a canvas, and go for it!  It was fun and easy, too!

I hope I've inspired you to try your own!  Thanks for looking, and be sure to come back for more inspiration! 
Shelley

Splash of Color Products
#8 filbert paint brush

No comments:

Post a Comment