Friday, December 30, 2016

Baseball Album

Here are the Bombers Baseball Albums I made for the boys this summer at their last USSSA World Series together.   This was my son's baseball team.
 Here is their baseball cap that I modeled the "B" after.


 Here is the front of the album.  It ha a paper core, and I cut out the pieces of felt by hand to fashion this beach-style album.  We played this World Series in Orange Beach, Alabama, and this was our second year to play on the beach, so I thought a beach theme would be fun.

Here was our t-shirt from the year before, so I used some of he decorative elements from it for the cover of the album.

 The insides of the book were pretty plain.  Just used the grey, red, and white colors, and mainly let the photos do the talking!


 The boys enjoyed looking at them!

 It was a season to remember!

Thanks for looking!
~Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment