Friday, December 30, 2016

Football Locker Decorations

Here are some football decorations that I made for my son's freshman football team at his high school.   I made them out of colored cardstock.  I used my Cricut machine to cut out the football guy, the jersey, the football, the larger letters and the numbers.  I had a punch for the smaller letters.
This involved a bit of layering, but it was worth it!  I used a bit of gold Stickles, a white paint pen, and some ribbon to finish them off.  I made 93 of these, I think.  
I used a roll of magnetic strip and put two small pieces on the back of the decorations.  This made it easy to hang on their lockers in the locker room on the day that we decorated, and also, it allowed the boys a keepsake from this season that they could take home and put on their fridge if they wanted!

Here is what they looked like on the lockers!

Thanks for looking!
~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment