Friday, December 30, 2016

Evan's 13th Birthday (Baseball Themed) Party

 My son's 13th Birthday party was a success!  It's been almost two years, so I'm a bit behind in posting these, but I'm trying to catch up, so here goes...
  He had his party at a jump place, which all the kids love.  As far as the decorations go, it means I'm limited to a few tables, but hey, we made it work!
His theme was BASEBALL, which is one of his favorite sports! 

 Here you can see the overall design of the party decorations...a green(grass) tablecloth, baseball balloons ad paper goods!  Pretty standard stuff!

 For a floral arrangement, I made it look like a baseball.   It came off pretty well!  I found the fun coke-bottle bowl at Hobby Lobby and figured this would hold the gum!




 More little containers full of gumballs and other treats!

 This little carrier, I also found at Hobby Lobby.  I did add the flower and the bow.  I used this to hold the treats for the guests...Pop Corn plastic cups from the dollar store...filled with a bottle coke and some other treats!
 I found some cute metal holders that you could write on at Hobby Lobby.  This one held our straws!

 I put some "stress" balls in this container like the other one, and here you can see a picture of the awesome cake balls we had for him instead of a traditional cake.  He loved them!

 Side view of the treat stand...we had some sunflower seeds in there...a boy' fav!

 I think I used the plastic bucket with a chalkboard label to house is presents...which were ALL cards and/or money!  lol


 I got some star shaped glass candy dishes at the dollar store, and some plastic silver scoops at Party City!


The kids had a ball!


Thank you for taking a look!  I hope you enjoyed it!

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment