Friday, December 30, 2016

Softball Trading Card Holder/ Softball Necklaces/ Softball Hotel Room Hanger

Here are some little trading card holders I made for my daughter's softball team last year for their World Series.  We had them trading cards made so they could trade them, and I ordered these little acrylic boxes and decorated them so that they could hold their set of cards...one from each girl on the team!

 Her team at the time was American Freedom, and the world series was in July, so I decorated them in red, white, and blue.  Each one had the girl's number on the front, along with a little softball girl and some bling!  They seemed to like them!


 Here are the necklaces I made the moms before that tournament!

 Here are some of the girls at the pin-trading ceremony!


Macy and one of her friends on the team helped me put together these hanging decorations for their hotel doors!

Thanks for looking!
~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment